Our pH Test Strips are unlike most pH test strips or pH papers on the market.
Due to the narrow range in pH of these bodily fluids (generally 5.8 to 7.6) it is imperative that a pH test strip give a clear indication in small pH unit increments. Ours do.
Our test strips give an indication in .25 pH unit increments, and test a range of 0 to 14. Plus, our pH Strips use the 4 color indicator method, allowing for a more accurate determination of the pH value of what you are testing. Throw away the pH testing paper, and pick up the our pH Strips.
Is Your pH Balanced? Find Out By Testing.
To maintain good health the body is constantly seeking to get rid of the excess acids that irritate the tissues and deplete them of minerals. One of the principal systems it uses for this purpose is the renal system (kidneys). The normal rate of acid excretion through the kidneys gives urine a pH that falls between 6.75 and 7.25.
By testing the degree of acidity of the urine, you can determine whether your body is eliminating a normal quantity of acids. If the acid excretion rate is higher than normal, the urinary pH will be more acidic. This low urinary pH is also an indication that the body is saturated and therefore in an acid state.
Another indicator of the overall pH balance in your body is the pH of your saliva. When your body has the mineral reserves that it should, the abundance of minerals will show up in a saliva ph test as a pH reading of 7.0 to 7.50. A low saliva pH reading indicates that the mineral reserves in your body are low, and are being used to buffer acids elsewhere in the body.
There is a strong correlation between the pH of the body’s internal environment and that of the urine and saliva: urine and saliva become acidic when the body’s internal environment becomes acidic.
You can discover the pH of these fluids by using our pH Strips. These pH test strips are made specifically to test saliva and urine, and are the most accurate and economical test strips on the market.
- True results. Super-sensitive Alkaline pH Strips give you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are.
- No guesswork. Because our strips are separated in small 0.25 unit increments, you’ll know down to the decimal what your pH is.
- Economical. Alkaline pH Strips are more accurate, more versatile, and easier to read than litmus paper, yet they’re surprisingly affordable.
- Versatile. pH Strips can test both urine and saliva to give you the most complete picture of your pH.
- Practitioner preferred. With all those benefits, it’s no wonder so many practitioners recommend the our pH Strips!PLEASE NOTE, Packaging may change from time to time.